New Repair Policy Beginning April 1, 2019
With proper care and careful wear, your Judith Bright jewelry should last a lifetime. Here are some tips for wearing and loving your favorite one of a kind, handmade pieces. That being said, things happen and we are happy to repair any of your Judith Bright Jewelry. If you need a repair, follow the steps below. If your jewelry arrived broken, please email email@example.com.
1. Fill out the repair form.
2. Bring your jewelry and form into a Judith Bright store or ship it to:
2815 Dogwood Place
Nashville, TN 37204
3. If you are shipping your item, we recommend using USPS Priority Mail or a private carrier like FedEx or UPS. Judith Bright is not responsible for shipping fees associated with mailing in your item.
4. Any jewelry brought in to one of our stores will incur a $5 processing fee. Mail-in repairs will incur an $8 processing and shipping fee. Need something fixed fast? We offer a rush repair service for $30.
6. Standard repairs can take up to 8 weeks while rush repairs take 5-10 business days.
7. A guru will contact you when we have received your item and start processing your repair.
Repair Production comes to a halt on November 1st. Regular repair production resumes January 15th.