If you are having issues with your credit card on our site, please note we only take Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Our fraud security settings are very high so if you miss one letter of your name, email, or one digit off on your expiration date, CVC code or phone number, your transaction will be declined. You can try 1. Calling one of our stores: Nashville: 615-269-5600 from 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday and 12-6pm on Sundays or our Atlanta store: 404-803-0915 from 11-7pm Monday-Thursday, 11-8pm Friday & Saturday, 12-6pm Sundays. 2. Clear your cache and cookies. If you use Chrome, follow the instructions below and then try your card again.
1. Open Chrome
2. On your browser toolbar click "More"
3. Click History, then click Clear Browsing Data
4. Under the "Clear Browsing Data", select the boxes for Cookies, site data, and Cached images and files
5. Choose the amount of data you want to delete, and then click Clear browsing data.
1. Select Preferences from the Safari menu
2. Go to the Privacy tab
3. Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all stored website data